I found this tasty catfish recipe in the Junior League Centennial Cookbook.
Make and share this Baked Catfish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with oil cooking spray.
- Pat the fish dry.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a shallow bowl and stir well.
- Dip the catfish in the melted butter and roll in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.