Recipe by Cara G
Herb Baked Catfish Recipe adapted from Taste of Home’s Busy Family Recipes, Winter 2011
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 84 ounces catfish fillets (12, 5-7oz fillets)
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the melted butter, lemon juice and garlic powder to a small bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Brush the butter-lemon-garlic mixture over the fillets.
- Combine the parsley, salt, paprika, thyme, oregano, basil and pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over both sides of catfish fillets.
- Place the fillets in a 9x13 baking pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.