1/1 Photo of Baked Catalina Roma Tomatoes & Vadallia Onions
Montana Heart Song's Note:
I had some Catalina dressing left and an abundance of Roma Tomatoes and needed a side dish to go with buttered noodles. Roma tomatoes are very firm and great to serve after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In round shallow baking dish spray Pam.
- 2Preheat oven to 375°.
- 3Place onion rings on bottom, reserving a few for top.
- 4Place Roma tomato halves in dish.
- 5Sprinkle garlic salt over each half.
- 6In small bowl, mix Catalina dressing, Heinz 57 Sauce and brown sugar. Make sure sugar is dissolved.
- 7Add reserved onion rings.
- 8Spoon dressing mix over tomatoes and onions.
- 9Spoon over tomatoes and onions.
- 10Cover with lid or foil.
- 11Bake 20 minutes.
- 12Serve with slotted spoon. Serve juice with noodles if desired.
- 13Alternate cooking method: Microwave.
- 14Cover with plastic wrap. 10 minutes 70% power.
- 155 minutes full power. Careful removing plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Catalina Roma Tomatoes & Vadallia Onions
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Heinz 57 steak sauce