Recipe by rocket_j_dawg
Found this many years ago in a Kraft handout. Quick, easy and best of all...Delicious
Top Review by MommyJan2
We call this Cranberry Chicken at my house and everyone loves it (well, that is except my DS who is VERY PICKY and won't eat anything!). I fixed this tonight and it was delicious!
- 5 lbs chicken pieces (wings, legs, thighs)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Divide chicken pieces evenly between 2 (13x9-inch) baking dishes.
- Mix cranberry sauce, dressing and soup mix. Pour evenly over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through (180°F).
- Serve this tangy chicken with steamed vegetables and whole wheat rolls.