Recipe by Viclynn
An elegant vegetable dish…tastes good too! From Martha Stewart magazine, March 2001
- 453.59 g baby carrots, slivered
- 28.39 ml butter
- 0 medium onion, chopped fine
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml flour
- 59.14 ml whipping cream
- 44.37 ml cornbread stuffing mix, prepared
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Butter baking dish.
- Steam carrots until almost tender. Melt butter. Cook onion and celery. Mix with.
- Combine cheese and flour. Toss. Stir in cream. Combine with carrots/vegetables.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over top. Bake uncovered until bubbly, about 20 minutes.