Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sanjeev Kapoor's Kitchen Traditional Punjabi carrot dessert flavored with orange juice
Make and share this Baked Carrot Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 carrots, grated
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 4 tablespoons condensed milk
- Put carrots in a non stick pan, add orange juice and cook on high heat.
- Add sugar and mix and cook on high heat till all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add ghee and mix.
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Put the carrot mixture into ramekin moulds. Drizzle 1 tbsp condensed milk in each mould.
- Cover each mould with the lid (you can even cook uncovered) and cook in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot.