Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make this casserole the night before and just pop it in the oven for your breakfast or brunch. When turned over and out of pan, a caramel layer will have formed. Delicious!
- Boil butter, maple syrup and brown sugar together for 1 minute.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Slice French bread and put a layer of slices over the caramel mixture.
- Beat rest of ingredients together and pour over the bread.
- Refrigerate covered overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Turn pieces over onto serving platter and caramel will be on top.