Make this casserole the night before and just pop it in the oven for your breakfast or brunch. When turned over and out of pan, a caramel layer will have formed. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil butter, maple syrup and brown sugar together for 1 minute.
- 2Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Slice French bread and put a layer of slices over the caramel mixture.
- 4Beat rest of ingredients together and pour over the bread.
- 5Refrigerate covered overnight.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 7Turn pieces over onto serving platter and caramel will be on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Caramel French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.2
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 386.8 mg
- Sodium 1047.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 59.5 g
- Protein 11.6 g