Top Review by Starrynews
I received a copy of this recipe from a friend, and it is delicious! It is a little time consuming, but so worth it. Easy to make, and the finished product is great. I wrapped it up in tins and gave it out as a holiday gift, and everyone asked if they could have a refill! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 6 quarts popped popcorn
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then boil, without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in soda and vanilla.
- Gradually pour over corn, mix well.
- Turn into two large, shallow baking pans.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 1 hour, stir every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool completely.
- Break apart and store in tightly covered containers.