Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 quarts popped popcorn
- to taste vanilla
- Make popcorn and put in a large roasting pan.
- Set aside. Melt margarine in pan.
- Stir in sugar, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Boil without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla.
- Pour over corn mixing well.
- Bake at 250 F for 1 hour.
- Stir every 15 minutes.Remove from oven.
- Cool, break apart and store in tightly covered containers.