Recipe by Mrs. Muffins
These are so good and you could use the recipe as a base to season them however you like, for instance, instead of the cayenne and cumin, you could use rosemary and fresh parsley!
- 4 large potatoes, clean and cut into 1/4 in. strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In mixing bowl toss the potatoes with the olive oil to coat them.
- Mix the spices and salt together and toss with the potatoes until evenly covered.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Use tongs to flip the fries and bake another 12-15 minutes. They should be golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup.