Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for large parties or church outings.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 10 lbs fish, cut in 25 portions
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- Mix the seasonings in a small bowl.
- Put the fish portions into 2 greased 11x14 pans.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over each pan; then sprinkle with seasoning.
- Melt the margarine and drizzle it over fish.
- Bake in 350 oven 20 minutes or until fish flakes.
Thanks so much for this recipe. I used Swai fish. I used smaller portions but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. All three sons and husband were begging for more!