Recipe by Shellbelle
This recipe is from The Diabetic Newsletter. Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
The chicken was very dry. The combination of the spices was off, way too much onion powder. Not my impression of a Cajun spice at all. I had to broil it the last five minutes to get it to brown. Sorry about the photo, but not much to work with.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken in the dish.
- Brush lightly with the milk.
- In a small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.