Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs chicken, meaty (breasts, thighs, drumstick)
- nonstick spray coating
- 2 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons onion powder (I prefer real onion)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Remove skin from chicken.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry.
- Spray a 13 by 9 by 2 inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
- Arrange the chicken, meaty sides up, in dish.
- Brush with milk.
- In small bowl mix onion powder, thyme, garlic salt, white pepper, red pepper, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45 to 55 minutes or till the chicken is tender and no longer pink.
This was so simple & delicious! I did change a few things: Being basically lazy, I didn't remove the skin from the chicken. Then I omitted the milk, reasoning that I didn't need the extra moisture with the skin still on. *Then* I discovered that I was out of onion powder. I hope you still believe this is an accurate review