Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
This is a German meatless main dish. Low in fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces spinach fettuccine
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix (4 cups)
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese or 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chives, snipped
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup rye cracker crumb
- 1Prepare fettuccini according to package directions, add sliced carrots in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 2Drain well, set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan combine coleslaw mix, vegetable broth, caraway seed, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in ricotta and mustard.
- 6Stir together cornstarch and milk and add to hot mixture.
- 7Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- 8Stir in chives cook 2 minutes more add pasta mix and toss.
- 9Spray a 2 qt square beking dish. Turn pasta into dish.
- 10Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- 11Bake at 375, 15-20 minutes until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cabbage and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 132.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium vegetable broth