Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Yummy comfort food!
Make and share this Baked Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- Place chopped cabbage in an oblong baking dish. Don't worry if dish is heaped up; the cabbage will wilt a lot while cooking.
- Drizzle olive oil over cabbage and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut each bacon slice into about three pieces and lay over cabbage to completely cover the casserole.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake 30 minutes more to crisp bacon.