1/1 Photo of Baked Cabbage
Chef #380473's Note:
This is one of my favorite dishes at Millers Smorgasbord in Lancaster, PA. They were nice enough to give me the recipe! Great for Thansgiving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Core cabbage and cut into 2x2 pieces. Steam for 8-9 minutes.
- 3Remove cabbage from steamer (careful-very hot) and place in mixing bowl with all other ingredients except cheeses. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Place cabbage mixture in 9x9 casserole dish and pack firmly so it is even with the top of pan.
- 5Sprinkle cheeses evenly over top of cabbage.
- 6Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheeses start to melt and turn golden brown.
- 7Remove from oven and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.1
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 1340.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: