Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like cabbage about any way you can fix it, and my father grows lots of it in his garden so I am alway looking for different ways to fix it.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole.
- Cook cabbage in boiling, salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain and let cool; chop finely.
- In mixing bowl, blend eggs, 3 Tablespoons butter, cream, salt and pepper; stir in cabbage.
- Turn into casserole dish.
- Blend remaining butter with bread crumbs and sprinkle over cabbage.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Great cabbage. It's not over-sauced, so you really enjoy the cabbage. I added some chopped onion to the cabbage. I'll make cabbage this way again. Thanx for sharing.
This recipe was just soooo good! Couldn't have been any easier to fix. Will be making this a lot I'm sure. Thanks for posting.
OMG this recipe was soooo delicious! I love cabbage, and usually I just boil it and put some butter and salt on it, or make cabbage rolls, but this St. Patty's Day I was looking for something different. This was the only recipe that I saw and instantly thought Wow! that sounds really good. Alot of the recipes I saw had cream sauces and too many things added. This was very flavorful enough without it being heavy with creamy sauce, and the breadcrumbs were my fav part. I made it exactly to the recipe except I omitted the pepper, and I doubled the recipe because I have a large family. But thank you so much for this great recipe. I will make it this way all the time!