Top Review by Bergy
We really enjoyed your recipe. It is so easy to put together and can be done ahead of time then pop it in the oven 45 minutes before dinner, The hardest part of this recipe is cutting the raw squash but a bit of perseverance fixed that. All this time that the recipe has been posted and only one previous review I am so surprised because the recipe is so good!
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 oranges, zest and juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and deseeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 C/400 F/Gas 6 Mix the parsley, orange zest and garlic in the orange juice. Cut the squash into 2 cm slices and brush with the olive oil.
- Place the squash in an ovenproof dish and season.
- Spoon the orange mix over the squash and cover with foil.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the squash is slightly soft. Serve with crusty bread rolls.