- 1 (2 lb) butternut squash (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut squash in half lenghtwise; discard seeds.
- Brush squash with butter.
- Combine the salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pepper; sprinkle over squash halves.
- Place 2 teaspoons brown sugar in each half.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over cut sides of squash.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 15-25 minutes longer until squash is tender.