Recipe by MARIA MAC *
Haven't tried this yet. Looks good and easy to make.
Top Review by drinkmore
Great tasting baked pancake that's easy to assemble and bakes when other food is prepared. The instructions are not clear on how long to bake so I went by other another reviewers comments. Thanks for a great pancake!
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Spray an 8-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine egg with melted butter;.
- whisk until well combined.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; combine with egg mixture.
- Pour in buttermilk and stir until just combined.