1/1 Photo of Baked Buttermilk Pancakes
MARIA MAC *'s Note:
Haven't tried this yet. Looks good and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- 2Spray an 8-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl combine egg with melted butter;.
- 4whisk until well combined.
- 5Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl; combine with egg mixture.
- 6Pour in buttermilk and stir until just combined.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 568.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g