1/4 Photos of Baked Buttermilk Mustard Chicken Thighs
These are really tasty, and easy to make, too. :) Prep time is the chilling in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried ground sage
- 4 chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and dried minced onion; set aside.
- 3Combine the buttermilk, Dijon, honey, salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary, and sage.
- 4Divide mixture into two portions and set one portion aside.
- 5Coat the thighs in one portion of the buttermilk mixture, then dredge in the bread crumbs; discard any used buttermilk or breadcrumbs that are left over.
- 6Place thighs on a plate so that they are not overlapping and let chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- 7Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and place in oven for 5 minutes to preheat the sheet; place thighs on the sheet and bake for 24 minutes, turning the pieces over after 12 minutes.
- 8To serve, microwave the reserved, unused buttermilk mixture on high for about 20-30 seconds or until warmed through, and drizzle as a sauce over the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Buttermilk Mustard Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 567.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g