Recipe by Luschka
This is another I've not tried, but it certainly sounds amazingly good. I love shiitake's for the juicy-ness as they retain a lot of moisture. Not to mention their amazing flavour. Can't wait to try it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 125 g shiitake mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 4 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the over to 200°C.
- Take a large piece of aluminium foil and oil the centre of the foil with a pastry brush.
- With a sharp knife carefully slice through the centre of the chicken breast horizontally to form a pocket. Do not cut all the way through.
- Fill the pocket with the mushrooms, garlic, shallots and parsley. Place on the oiled foil, draw up t the sides and add the stock cube to the water, 3 cherry tomatoes and 1 sprig each of thyme and rosemary. Squeeze with lemon.
- Scrunch up the foil to seal everything in and place on a baking tray in the over for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest in the foil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the foil parcels to four serving plates, open the parcels slightly and serve immediately with a large salad.