Prep 15 mins
Cook 33 mins
Just like hot buffalo wings but with more meat! Adjust the "heat" according to your preference.
- 8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted (may be fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- blue cheese or ranch dressing, for dip
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
- Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine hot sauce and next four ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.
This was quick and easy to prepare. I used butter and since I ran out of Tabasco I added a little Vietnamese Chili-Garlic sauce to make 1/4 cup. The sauce was tasty, and so was the chicken, but they didn't really want to stick together, because the sauce was too thin. I will be working on this to see how it can be thickened or made to stick better; it will be well worth the effort.
It was very Yummy!!
Delicious, and very easy. I left out the water, and added about 1/3 cup of tomato sauce. Served with rice to soak of some of the delicious sauce.