Prep 15 mins
Cook 33 mins
Just like hot buffalo wings but with more meat! Adjust the "heat" according to your preference.
Make and share this Baked Buffalo Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
- Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine hot sauce and next four ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 25 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.
This was quick and easy to prepare. I used butter and since I ran out of Tabasco I added a little Vietnamese Chili-Garlic sauce to make 1/4 cup. The sauce was tasty, and so was the chicken, but they didn't really want to stick together, because the sauce was too thin. I will be working on this to see how it can be thickened or made to stick better; it will be well worth the effort.
Great recipe. Quick and easy. But most importantly a family hit. The chicken was delicious and fell right off the bone. I used Frank's buffalo sauce which was perfect for this recipe. Such a great dish. Highly recommended.
Delicious, and very easy. I left out the water, and added about 1/3 cup of tomato sauce. Served with rice to soak of some of the delicious sauce.