Just like hot buffalo wings but with more meat! Adjust the "heat" according to your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
- 2Place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side.
- 4Transfer to an 11x7 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 5Combine hot sauce and next four ingredients; pour over chicken.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 25 minutes.
- 7Serve with blue cheese dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Buffalo Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 591.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.2 g