1/1 Photo of Baked Buffalo-Style Chicken Tenders
All the flavor of Buffalo Wings without the fat! Based on a Cooking Light recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground red pepper
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 354.88 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- cooking spray
- 78.07 ml hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml butter
- 118.29 ml fat free blue cheese dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Place egg whites in a shallow dish.
- 4Place Panko in a shallow dish.
- 5Working with 1 chicken strip at a time, dredge in flour mixture. Dip in egg whites; dredge in panko. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken strips, flour mixture, egg whites, and panko.
- 6Lightly coat chicken strips with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until done, turning once.
- 7Combine hot sauce and Worcestershire in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in butter. Drizzle hot sauce mixture over chicken.
- 8Serve with Blue Cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Buffalo-Style Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 1233.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g