Baked Buffalo-Style Chicken Tenders
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk.
- Place egg whites in a shallow dish.
- Place Panko in a shallow dish.
- Working with 1 chicken strip at a time, dredge in flour mixture. Dip in egg whites; dredge in panko. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat procedure with remaining chicken strips, flour mixture, egg whites, and panko.
- Lightly coat chicken strips with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until done, turning once.
- Combine hot sauce and Worcestershire in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in butter. Drizzle hot sauce mixture over chicken.
- Serve with Blue Cheese.