Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
Best served hot with tortilla chips.
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup hot sauce (buffalo chicken sauce such as "Franks" or your fav)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as "Old Bay")
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup pepper Jack cheese, blue cheese dressing, crumbled blue cheese, seafood seasoning, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a 9-inch round baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with cayenne pepper.
Made this delicious dip yesterday and it was sooo good. How can you go wrong with all these wonderful ingredients. The only change I made was to reduce the amount of hot sauce -- we like spicy, but I was afraid it would be too much. Next time I'll put the full amount as I think we can take it : ). Served this dip with some organic blue corn tortilla chips (my fav). We'll be heating and reheating this yummy dip until we scrape the final bits from the casserole dish. : ) Made for PRMR, January, 2014.