- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray large non-stick skillet and 8x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to skillet & cook 4-5 minutes each side until browned. Place chicken in dish.
- In small bowl. combine hot sauce, vinegar, margarine, celery seeds, & black pepper.
- Pour over chicken and bake (uncovered) 20 minutes.
- Serve with dressing.