- 2 (226.79 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 29.58 ml hot sauce
- 7.39 ml vinegar
- 7.39 ml light margarine, melted
- 2.46 ml celery seed
- 0.59 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 59.14 ml fat free ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray large non-stick skillet and 8x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to skillet & cook 4-5 minutes each side until browned. Place chicken in dish.
- In small bowl. combine hot sauce, vinegar, margarine, celery seeds, & black pepper.
- Pour over chicken and bake (uncovered) 20 minutes.
- Serve with dressing.