Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Just as tasty and lots healthier than what you get when dining out!
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray large non-stick skillet and 8x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to skillet & cook 4-5 minutes each side until browned. Place chicken in dish.
- In small bowl. combine hot sauce, vinegar, margarine, celery seeds, & black pepper.
- Pour over chicken and bake (uncovered) 20 minutes.
- Serve with dressing.
We did this using a chipotle hot sauce and an orange-pepper blend. Tasted delicious!
Loved the recipe! Although I did not have celery seed around when I made this, I went without and loved it anyway! It is, of course, lacking in crunchiness, which I think could be remedied by rolling in corn flakes/panko and baking first (according to other recipes). It doesn't really need it, though. Buffalo Wings are a SERIOUS guilty pleasure for me, and this nips my craving in the bud! Thanks!!