Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A coworker of mine gave me a recipe similar to this, but having forgotten it, I made up my own...it's not fancy, but it's easy and it's now my husbands favorite dinner. Even my son's (all three under the age of 8) loved it! There were no leftovers!
- 340.19 g jar buffalo wing sauce (I use Hooters Mild Wing Sauce)
- 236.59 ml Italian style breadcrumbs (I use Progresso)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, uncooked
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread half of the jar of wing sauce in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Coat chicken in bread crumbs; place in baking dish.
- Spread the rest of the wing sauce on top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping (or you can save a little wing suace out and mix it with ranch or blue cheese dressing to give your dipping sauce an extra kick).
This was really good. I cut the chicken into strips and marinated them in Ranch dressing and milk first. This was easy and yummy... my young ones loved it too. Thank you for this recipe!