Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wow your family and guests with this easy baked bruschetta. You will not be able to stop eating this. Enjoy!
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing (I like prepared Good Seasons)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut bread into 20 slices diagonally.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread onto slices.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Marie this was very good and so simple to make. I used my Homemade Italian Salad Dressing by Darlene Summers, recipe #20158 for the dressing and stayed with the recipe except I pilled the entire recipe on top of 4 slices of french bread. My DH loved it. Will be making this again.