- 1 lb loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- 680 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 135 g cubed cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 475 ml milk
- 1 g salt
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 25 g chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.