Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I usually pair this sweet side dish with meatloaf and baked potatoes...a real comfort meal (especially since all three bake simultaneously!).
- Place squash in 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Dot 1 tbsp.
- butter in each squash half.
- Evenly sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in squash halves.
- Add enough water to baking dish to just cover the bottom of the pan; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350º for 1 hour, until squash is tender.
- Serve with additional brown sugar if desired.