1/1 Photo of Baked Broccoli & Turkey With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
I thought this was very tasty, when I made this easy to prepare casserole!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices of cooked turkey breast (1-oz. each)
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen broccoli stems
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced 1/8 inch
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place turkey on bottom of greased 9" square baking pan; top with broccoli spears and onion.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In 2 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour and stir until smooth and bubbly (1 minute).
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- 6Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until thickened (about 2 to 3 minutes).
- 7Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- 8Pour over broccoli and onion.
- 9Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Broccoli & Turkey With Cheddar Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.0
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 586.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: