This recipe was given to me by a very wise and sweet woman Judy who mentored me many many years ago. This is NOT for the health conscious! This is best made and refrigerated the day before your event.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head broccoli (cut in bite size pieces)
- 1 head cauliflower (cut in bite size pieces)
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups seasoned croutons (crumbled) or 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1Boil cut up broccoli and cauliflower for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- 2Spray 9 x 13 baking dish (dish must be refrigerator and oven proof) with Pam and place cooked broccoli/cauliflower mix in the bottom.
- 3Sprinkle chopped onions over top.
- 4Combine the tins of cream of mushroom and cream of celery soups, the mayonnaise, the 2 beaten eggs and the cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- 5Pour wet mixture over the vegetable mixture.
- 6Pour the melted butter over top.
- 7Sprinkle the 2 cups of crumbled seasoned croutons (or the seasoned bread crumbs) right on top of it all.
- 8Refrigerate overnight.
- 9Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in a 350°F oven.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Broccoli/Cauliflower Dish
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.8
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 147.2 mg
- Sodium 1418.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 15.2 g