Prep 7 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli spears
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place broccoli in a baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine and heat the soup and mayonnaise. Pour mixture over broccoli.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Bake at 325LF for 45 minutes.
Easy... but too much mayo for me, I think next time I might try milk or cream instead, the "sauce" was very thick and I wouldn't have minded it a little thinner. But not bad!
Super easy and fast to put together. I used cut up frozen broccoli and measured out 20 ounces from a big bag. I used fat free mayo and regular homemade bread crumbs to which I added some penzeys chicken seasoning. I left off the paprika. This was creamy and comforting. Not super flavorful, but a nice accompaniment to a stronger flavored main dish.