Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This so nice on the table with bread and fresh fruit.
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces brie round
- salt and pepper
- 1 loaf sourdough bread or 1 loaf French bread
- fresh strawberry slices
- fresh pear, slices
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add almonds and saute until golden; remove from heat.
- Place Brie in a small baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
- Top with toasted almonds.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until Brie is golden.
- Wrap bread in aluminum foil and warm in oven while Brie bakes.