Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really great appetizer and terrific for parties!
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Trim white rind off top of cheese. Place cheese in a pie plate.
- Mix tomatoes and parsley. Spread evenly over cheese. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Bake 10 minutes until heated through.
We enjoyed this baked brie dish. It was really easy to prepare. I doubled the ingredients to accommodate a 13.5 oz round brie. We served with sliced baguette rounds and crackers. Thanks!
We really enjoyed this. It would be good on crakers but we just ate it right from the baking dish. It was very colorful & we'll definatley make again.