Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a different twist on the standard baked brie. This is still easy and impressive and is ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese
- 1 small ripe red pears, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon butter
- Place cheese in an ungreased oven-proof serving dish. Top with pear slices.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is softened.
- Serve with crackers.
This looked a little intimidating but was quite easy to do. I'll be making this more.often !
Yummmmyyyyy!!! This is absalutly great,nice for an evening spent among friends. I do one simlar to this , but this is healther, and not as greasy. My complements to the chef!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmm...mmmm! Nice mild and slightly sweet dish that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks! Made for the Beverage tag game.