Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 8 ounces brie cheese, coating removed
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in garlic and almonds, heating until almonds are lightly browned.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cover with brandy and sprinkle with tarragon.
- Place Brie in a small baking dish.
- Pour the mushroom and brandy mixture over Brie.
- Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly.