Recipe by Miss Erin C.
I love Brie and am always loooking for a new way to prepare it. This is about the easiest thing you could do and it makes a great statement at a party.
- 1020.58 g brie round
- 118.29 ml mango chutney
- 78.07 ml sliced blanched almond
- 2 red apples, sliced
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF.
- Place Brie on a cookie sheet and spread the chutney on top, leaving a 1/2 inch border Place the almonds around the border.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer warm brie to a cheese board and surround with apples and french bread.