Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love Brie and am always loooking for a new way to prepare it. This is about the easiest thing you could do and it makes a great statement at a party.
- 2 1⁄4 lbs brie round
- 1⁄2 cup mango chutney
- 1⁄3 cup sliced blanched almond
- 2 red apples, sliced
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF.
- Place Brie on a cookie sheet and spread the chutney on top, leaving a 1/2 inch border Place the almonds around the border.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer warm brie to a cheese board and surround with apples and french bread.
I used a hot mango chutney for this appetizer as I love some heat. This was fabulous! The family we had over had 3 younger children, and even they loved it - I had to elbow my way in to get some before it disappeared!
I used a 1 pound round of brie and peach chutney. The almonds toasted nicely and serving it with apple slices is a great idea!
Way to easy...so delicious!!! I used my Mango-Apple Chutney for the chutney. As I was only serving for 4, I got a small round of brie and skipped the apples and bread. I would definately do this one again!!! Thanks, Erin!!