Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
"Bring the world's best seasonal festivities into one cultural-hopping celebration of love, family and fun - A Holiday Smorgasbord!!" A quote that I thought so appropriate for our Holiday Season - This is just one of the recipes that will bring this Smorgasbord together - Simply homemade, or spectacularly elegant - this appetizer gives you the choice; mild and smooth Brie cheese is baked with mild or hot chutney, dazzling your guests by enveloping the cheese in puff pastry - Ooo-la-la!!
- Roll puff pastry to 10-inch circle (or use one 10-inch sheet); place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cut Brie in half crosswise; place bottom half on center of pastry.
- Spread Brie with chutney and sprinkle with pecans.
- Place remaining half of Brie, rind side up on top of Chutney.
- Wrap pastry around Brie, pleating edges and sealing seam. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake at 400F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.