Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe by the California Table Grape Commission
- 1 (8 ounce) mini brie round
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed (10 square)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F
- Slice Brie wheel in half horizontally. Press grapes onto cut side of lower half of cheese. Sprinkle grapes with herbs. Press top of Brie onto grapes, sandwiching them in between the two halves of Brie. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry into a 16"x10' rectangle. Cut a 6" round, and an 8" round from puff pastry. Brush smaller round of puff pastry with egg.
- Set brie/grape "sandwich" onto puff pastry. Brush larger round of puff pastry with egg, and place egg side down over Brie. Press out any excess air and crimp edges to seal. You can decorate top with puff pastry scraps if desired. Brush outside of Brie with beaten egg.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Tent loosely with foil and return to oven for 10-15 more minutes. Brie should be golden brown and puffy looking. Remove from oven and let cool for one hour before cutting into Brie.