- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) brie round
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook 1 minute. Remove and discard cinnamon stick. Cover and chill blueberry mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Place brie round on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is soft. Transfer to a serving plate, and top evenly with chilled topping. Serve with crackers.