Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from Arielle's Archives, but isn't on the site anymore, and it is wonderful to serve as an appetizer. I used dried onions and bottled grated ginger to save time and it is still very good. Enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients, except Brie, in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, at medium heat, and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly to avoid sticking or burning.
- Remove from heat, discard the cinnamon stick and chill in a covered container until flavors are well blended and mixture is cold.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake Brie on an ungreased cookie sheet for 10 to 12 minutes, or until soft.
- Place on a serving plate and top with the cold blueberry chutney.
- Serve with crackers.
Yummy!!! Easy!!! I left out the cinnamon sticks and didn't miss them. I found the chutney a bit sweet so I'll cut the brown sugar back next chance I have to serve this delightful appie. Thanks Carole in Orlando!