Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful use of Brie cheese, very good!
Make and share this Baked Brie Strata recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 6 slices rye bread, cut into cubes (6 cups)
- 1 1⁄4 cups coarsely chopped cooked ham (8 oz) or 1 1⁄4 cups chicken or turkey (8 oz)
- 1 medium pear, peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced (3 tablespoons)
- 8 ounces brie cheese, peeled and cut into cubes
- Heat oven to 350 degreees,.
- Beat butter, milk and egg in a medium bowl.
- Add bread cubes, ham, pear and onions, toss.
- Spread bread mixture in greased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- Top with cheese cubes Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until pears are tender and cheese is melted.