- 240.97 g package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 226.79 g package brie cheese, round
- 28.39 ml toasted almond, slices (optional)
- 59.14 ml apricot preserves or 59.14 ml raspberry preserves or 59.14 ml your favorite preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of preserves.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.