Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This appetizer is a lovely addition to any dinner party. I usually make 3 or 4 for a small get together as they are addictive.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, butter and cream cheese until dough forms.
- Shape into a ball and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide dough into 2 rounds and roll out.
- Place brie on 1/2 of dough, cover with the other and crimp sides.
- Brush with egg, place on a lightly greased pie pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, firm bread cubes and sliced apples.