1/8 Photos of Baked Brie/Cranberry Bun Appetizers
This is something that I made up today for our Sunday afternoon appetizer. We enjoyed it so much I thought I would post it. It is simple and tasty. Use whatever size roll you wish but choose a crispy one -Baguettes may be used cut in 4"pieces . You may enjoy this as a decadent Lunch sandwich, rich but oh so good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your rolls in half lengthwise.
- 2Butter the top half of the roll.
- 3Slice your brie, rind on or off your preference. into 1/4" slices and distribute evenly on the bottom halves of the rolls.
- 4Top each half with 1 1/2 tbsp of cranberry sauce.
- 5Put on the top half of the roll and wrap each in non stick foil.
- 6Place on an oven proof tray & bake at 375 for apprx 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bun is heated through.
- 7Cut each bun in half or thirds depending on the size of your rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Brie/Cranberry Bun Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.8
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 555.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g