Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A rich, creamy blend of cheese and shrimp, great with tortilla chips or bread. Can be served as dip or a kept at alow temp for fondue.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly oil 9" X 9" baking dish.
- Combine olive oil, onion and garlic in sauce pan, sautee over med. low heat until tender.
- Add cream, salt, pepper, bring to low simmer for 1 minute.
- Add cheeses and hot sauce. Stip until smooth.
- Pour into greased baking sidh, bake for 15 minutes.