Recipe by Meghan
A rich, creamy blend of cheese and shrimp, great with tortilla chips or bread. Can be served as dip or a kept at alow temp for fondue.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 lb brie cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (i prefer sriracha)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly oil 9" X 9" baking dish.
- Combine olive oil, onion and garlic in sauce pan, sautee over med. low heat until tender.
- Add cream, salt, pepper, bring to low simmer for 1 minute.
- Add cheeses and hot sauce. Stip until smooth.
- Pour into greased baking sidh, bake for 15 minutes.